Do your clients ask about how your firm handles data and security? More than ever, firms are expected to explain how they protect their clients’ private data—properly and securely. The correct answers can have major implications with your clientele and compliance obligations.
What we’ll cover:
- What are the top steps to keep you compliant?
- What type of training does your firm need?
- Should you be doing a security audit?
- What about updating your firm’s policies?
- Understanding the difficult technical questions