Systems Support Technician
Full-time Network Consultant needed to deliver network technical services to a variety of private and public-sector clients in the MD/VA/DC region.
Technical position with occasional team leadership responsibilities with hands-on support and networking tasks on Windows platforms. Your experience reflects flexibility, initiative and commitment in following plans for IT activities to meet client business requirements. Most engagements are conducted in fun and fast paced team environments with use and learning of current technologies. Initiative for proactive problem solving and the aptitude to further develop technical skills is expected.
You should project a polished and professional appearance, with above average customer service skills and communications. May require daytime travel from time to time in Baltimore/DC corridor, good driving record needed. Join our team of fun loving and knowledgeable consultants for a career that will keep you challenged!
- Bachelor’s degree, with some experience in an increasingly technical environment
- Prior consulting and/or customer service experience, five or more years
- Experience with Window OS (various) required
- Hands-on experience with Active Directory
- Group Policy and Exchange knowledge
- Experience with Macintosh OS helpful, OSX preferred
- Familiarity with Cisco equipment, routing and switching, knowledge of Wintel systems, backups, and virus prevention software is helpful
- Familiarity with firewalls, network security, and network monitoring systems are extra pluses
- iOS and Mobile Device Management experience or knowledge
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, scanners, filing cabinets and computer racks. Some local travel may be required as well as extended customer on-site work.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to sit, stand, walk, use hands to move fingers, handle or feel and reach with hands and arms. Employee may be required to lift and move up to 20 lbs.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for their job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Ease Technologies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.